Referrals are welcome from:
- Insurance companies
- Regulated health professionals
- Occupational health physicians and advisors
- Self-referred patients
Booking an appointment:
Call us on 01284 748200 or use the on-line booking system via the link below.
What happens when I book an appointment?
- Initial appointments are up to one hour duration.
- Your physiotherapist will conduct a thorough physical assessment of your condition. (This is a legal requirement and also ensures we meet CSP standards)
- He/She will explain the clinical findings to you and will discuss with you what treatment is recommended to improve your condition.
- We aim to provide treatment that meets your expectations.
- A treatment plan is then developed from the assessment findings and your goals.
- Your physiotherapist will review whether your treatment programme is effective and you are achieving these goals.
- Please bring with you any letters or referrals from your consultant or GP.
- You may be asked to remove some items of clothing so that the joint/muscles can be assessed clearly.
- If you intend to claim off an insurance policy, please bring the insurance details with you.
- Home visits can be arranged.
- Appointments cancelled without 24 hours notice or missed appointments may be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the normal charge
Here at Bury Physiotherapy Clinic we aim to maintain the highest level of professional service and minimise discomfort to patients. All physiotherapists should fully explain the nature of the examination which will be done in order to assess and treat your problem, and will obtain informed consent in order carry this out.
If you are attending Bury Physio Clinic you are entitled to bring a chaperone if you feel uncomfortable about the assessment or treatment. If you need a chaperone and are unable to bring one along, we will endeavour to provide you with a chaperone of the same sex but you will need to inform us of this requirement prior to your treatment date/time.
If you are on an NHS waiting list for Physiotherapy and feel you need to be seen sooner, we can get you started with treatment. Call the clinic for more details or to make an appointment.
NB: Please be patient, there will be a pause while the appointment diary loads.